Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
So where's my bike
So I went to get my wheel bike back from the repair shop and they told me they were busy and it would be another two days. The next day I went back to them:

"Hey, is my bike ready yet?"
"Let's see" Yells behind him, "Is Mr Grievous's bike ready yet Hanack?"
"No, tell him to come back tomorrow."
"I'm sorry it isn't ready, come back tomorrow."

I lost my temper, I grabbed him by his collar;
"Now you listen, it has taken three times longer already, now you give it back or I'll give you to Hanack in a box."
"ARGHH, HANACK - GIVE - GRIEVOUS - HIS - BIKE - NOW"

It was wheeled out and placed before me.
"As you can see we still have a lot of work to do on it." Hanack explained. "Now can you please stop killing my brother, he's the cheapest labour I've found in 20 years!"

Looking at my bike, or what was left of it, pushed me over the edge; it was one thing for them to do nothing, but it is completely another for them to take parts from it!

Their shop was left in ruins and they hobbled away.

Now I'm on my way to Coruscant for my new assignment after my repair is repaired by "Land Vehicles Repair Shop".
-----------------------------------------------
Revan:
If you weren't 20% alien 80% droid, would you have 4 arms? Do you like cheese or cereal better?
I wouldn't have 4 arms and I can't eat now but I used to like cheese better.

Happy Mask Saleswoman:
How many wheel bikes have you broken now?
Only 3

Are they really expensive?
No, I normally find them and commandeer them.

How come the battle droids aren't polite to you too?
Because the Trade Federation wanted to make sure that they gave me the worst living experience.

How many of your Neimoidian comrades have you killed so far?
So many I've lost count.

Can you swim?
Not in the normal sense.

Do you ever actually mirthfully laugh anymore?
Yes, but only in private though.

Where do you go for repairs?
Geonosis, the best repair place in the Galaxy *wink*

How many questions can I ask before you and everybody else with Star Wars blogs start to hate me?
Keep them coming.
 
posted by General Grievous at 6:17 pm | Permalink |



7 Comments:


  • At 2:43 pm, Blogger Jango Fett

    Grievous, I have another question:

    Are you a fan of the Bounty Hunters?

     
  • At 4:43 am, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator

    The wheel bike has only one wheel, isn't it prone to falling over?

     
  • At 1:15 pm, Blogger CC

    Jango, everybody's a fan of the bounty hunters. At least they should be.

    Grievous-- did you still have such an attractive personality and appearance when you were all flesh and bone back on Kalee? Or were so many women attracted to you because of your money and power?

    Also, can you buy postcards on Geonosis?

     
  • At 2:58 pm, Blogger CC

    Oh, and I forgot one more important question. *feels bad for posting two comments*

    Do you like Shaak Ti? It kind of seems like you don't treat her as rudely as the other Jedi. Or is that because she's a woman?
    The talk is that you guys are secret lovers, you know.

     
  • At 12:02 pm, Blogger Mercer

    ge-ge-ge oh sorry...im doing it again. well, this was what i was really gonna say,
    why didint you kill hanack and the other dude, you waited 1 day and they werent half done!

     
  • At 12:03 pm, Blogger Mercer

    werent even half done i mean...sorry bout that.

     
  • At 12:21 pm, Blogger Mercer

    revan! dont insult grievious! his name is General Grievous! not grivious! he will destroy you!