Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Monday, January 02, 2006
Working on the right side of the law
So according to the fine print of the deal I signed for residency I have to contribute something to society. I overlooked this when signing thinking that a couple of donations to the local shelter would suffice, but no, I need to actively give something to the community.

So it was for this reason that I walked into the local career office and headed towards the community involvement area.

"So, Grievous, you want to pursue a career that benefits the community?"
"Yes, I do."
"What previous work experience do you have?"
"Well, I was the General for the Separatist’s army but was recently ummm..... dismissed."
"Well, let's see what jobs we have here, obviously we have nothing as grand as General, but I'm sure we can find something.... Ahhh what about this, would you like to be a fire fighter?"
"No."
"Ambulance driver?"
"No."
"Nurse?"
"Attack dog?"
"What?"
"Uhhh never mind... this would suit you, would you like to be a Police officer? It requires one of excellent physical and mental condition with a desire to uphold justice with the benefit of donuts at the station, so what do you say?"
"Is that all?"
"Uhhh, yes it is."
"Well I guess I’ll have to take it."
 
posted by General Grievous at 8:07 pm | Permalink |



6 Comments:


  • At 3:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey General Fife!!

    Remember.... Keep the bullet in yor pocket

    Hehehehehehehehe

     
  • At 4:52 am, Blogger Jango Fett

    If you want to be a resident in Coruscant, you have to do a out of work.

    ...Its a good thing I dont live their!

     
  • At 10:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    what ever happened to Mael? you know, that one youngling?

     
  • At 4:49 pm, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator

    I can see you being a cop. It could really suit you.

    Does an evil cyborg like donuts though?

     
  • At 5:48 pm, Blogger Jardena

    Think they'll have a uniform that fits?

     
  • At 3:47 pm, Blogger Mercer

    general...greivous........STILL unbelivable!