Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Monday, January 09, 2006
Moving to Anison

Well they say that the life of a policeman is rough, well that statement just about covers it. If you're ever in the lower levels of Coruscant do NOT wear an officer's badge. It will lead to unnecessary violence, and if you are an exceptionally able officer a few dents and a bundle of arrests for charges of assault.

And it because of this that I am moving to Anison, it looks like crime is up and the law is having a hard time coping with it so they requested help from Coruscant, so a few ship loads of us are going to be shipped over to Anison.

For this we get special living quarters among other things, this posed me one problem;
All apartments can be occupied by one organic being and up to two droids.
My problem is that in my contract I was specified as "droid" and so I had the remaining slots of one droid and one organic being to fill. Now the other rule is that:
A droid can not live in an apartment without an organic being, this is not a storage shed.
So I was left with the problem of finding a suitable organic life form. Well first there is the obvious choice of Dooku, but for equally obvious reasons I can not live with him. To get over this dilemma I posted an Ad on the local Holo-net channel.

Not only did this leave me with a flood of calls, but also with a large cancellation fee as I remembered the perfect, well almost perfect, organic being, the Quermian; Mael.

So know we are off to Anison to lower the crime rate, me, Mael, and one of my IG-100 droids.

 
posted by General Grievous at 6:36 pm | Permalink |



3 Comments:


  • At 2:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    You need to invest in an Organic Suit. Makes you look like a real human ( or whatever life form you Prefer )

    Yove seen them before, a bug had one on , MIB bug. Called it an Eggar Suit.

     
  • At 7:33 am, Blogger Jardena

    hmm, Ansion, ehh? Have fun, and don't get near any 'peace protests' all sorts of chaos happens there

     
  • At 7:33 am, Blogger Jardena

    peace rallies, whatever they want to call them...