Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Taking a trip into the deep grass - Part One
We arrived on the planet with only a minor problem, an explosive mine was detected on the landing platform so we had to wait while a droid was sent to activate the mine. Other than that I was in my apartment and settled in within a couple of hours, and it was here that I found another rule applying to the apartment.
No minor is to be left alone in an apartment under any circumstances.
Now this is a problem, he can't stay home, so he has to go with me, he goes with me and is caught in a dangerous situation then he is taken away by Social Services, and so the courts make some money. Unfortunately for Mael I don't yet have the money to pay a day care centre to look after him (even if I did, I'd need to find one that isn't associated with one of the crime rings).

So along he came on my first patrol of the markets. Anison has a huge Market spanning several blocks selling some of the best natural clothing in the latest fashions, much of which is either exported cheaply or stolen. So we walked around the stalls, listening for thieves or any disturbance of the peace, and found nothing, in fact it wasn't until half way through the second patrol that we heard anything, and then it was only a native feline climbing through an antique vase stall.

It was around dawn when the thieves struck, Mael came up to me to report the noise he had heard coming from a stall in the next block.
"Ok, Mael, go and hide behind them, I'll come from the front and we'll trap them."
"Yes master."
And with this he scuttled of on all six limbs around the noise that was getting even louder.

To give the thieves credit, they did their research thoroughly, they knew exactly what they wanted, and they wanted the alcohol from "Tipsy Gypsy’s Drinks and more Drinks" stall. I walked up to them:
"Hey you there stop in the name of the law, you are under arrest!"
"Whohohoho, what have we here boys, a run down old droid who thinks he's an officer!"
"Yeah boss, a run down old droid!"
"Yes, I just said that didn't I Now where were we, ahh yes, you droid leave no if you want to leave in one piece."
"I'm afraid that is not possible, for I am a police officer, and you are under arrest, try and escape and I will be forcer to kill you!"
"You have left me no choice droid."

He drew his blaster and fired.

To be continued tomorrow...
 
posted by General Grievous at 8:41 pm | Permalink |



5 Comments:


  • At 8:00 am, Blogger Jardena

    'He scuttled of on all six limbs' umm, what does Mael look like, exactly?

    Must go search archives...

     
  • At 8:14 am, Blogger General Grievous

    Mael is a Quermian, from the planet Quermia, like Yareal Poof

     
  • At 5:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    I think I've heard that song before

    Mael the sixed legged peckerwood
    had a very shiney gun
    and if you ever saw him
    you would need to turn and run.

     
  • At 12:16 pm, Blogger Mercer

    general grievous! please no dont die!!

     
  • At 2:54 pm, Blogger Mercer

    i aslo took and saved a WHOLE BUNCH of pics of ur awsomeness in google images! see them at my blog! www.tinyliljawa.blogspot.com
    i also did some artwork! please go see! oh and ur not dead! cool