Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Questions for the bot
I just got back from the final interview for my policing career, and it got me thinking, what don't you know about me?

So for the next week, I want you to email me questions, or leave them in the comments asking anything about me, and I will do my best to answer them.

If you want to do this too just tell me and I'll link to you here.

Major qustion for the Major: Major Rage
Town Hall Meeting: Darth Sidious
 
posted by General Grievous at 7:42 pm | Permalink |



6 Comments:


  • At 10:09 pm, Blogger Jardena

    what did you look like before all the attachments?

    Do you ever get an itch in a place yo can't reach.

    Does your cape keep you warm?

     
  • At 3:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    Did you ever get rid of that acne problem you had in highschool ?

    ( little spots of oil all over his metal head )

    :) :) :)

     
  • At 6:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    whats your favorite color?

    If your lightsabers that you have ever died on you, what would you do?

     
  • At 4:16 pm, Blogger Vegeta

    Do you have an organic Brain/ and if so do you get brai freeze from eating Ice cream to fast.

     
  • At 6:54 am, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator

    I understand that your war droids respond to a series of codes to attack, defend, or even shut down. Can you give me an example of some vaild codes, especially the shut down one?

     
  • At 9:39 am, Blogger Private Hudson

    Have you ever heard of a cough drop?