Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Zipping about on my way to promotion
My wheel bike arrived a few days ago, and since then I've been busy catching criminals all over the planet... well, the part of the planet which I've been assigned to.

Now, I've had a few problems with my bike: failure to start first time, slower than normal speeds, grip loss on medium density surfaces... and I think it is time that I take it in for repairs.

Yesterday, I went to the repair shop to see what was wrong and how much it would cost to get it repaired.

"Hi, I'm Grievous, and I'd like to book my wheel bike for a service."
"Hi, I'm Mike, and I'm sorry to inform you that this is a Garage for flying vehicles only, no land vehicles will be serviced here."
"So do you know where I could go?"
"Now that'd be against my contract, I'm not allowed to promote any other businesses."
"Now, you will tell me or I'll make sure you don't see this place tomorrow."
"Ok, bring your bike round the back, tell Hanack that I told you to go there, he'll fix your bike for you."
"Thanks."

The bike is still being repaired; they say it'll be done tomorrow.
-----------------------------------------------
Lt. Cmdr Oneida :
'I hunt down and kill the Jedi because they and the Republic nearly killed me.'
Uh-oh, I hear present tense here, so you haven't really retired, have you! Aren't you supposed to work with the Jedi as a cop?
Well, I that has taken a back seat while they are my superiors.

Jawa Juice:
Is it true that putting a restraining bolt on you will make you celibate?
I don't think I'll answer that.

Anonymous:
Do you know any other droids, and if so how well do you know them?
I know plenty of droids, however most of them have no personality, only my Magna droids are friendly and I think that is only because they are programmed to be polite to me.
 
posted by General Grievous at 6:01 pm | Permalink |



23 Comments:


  • At 3:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    its really tough ta find a good wheel bike repairman.

    But hey Hanack is good, been in my employ for a long time.

     
  • At 2:21 am, Blogger Master Yoda

    Keep up with your paper route now, how will you?

     
  • At 11:16 pm, Blogger CC

    Yeah Hanack is a pretty cool guy.

    How many wheelbikes have you broken now?

    Are they really expensive?

    How come the battle droids aren't polite to you too?

    How many of your Neimoidian comrades have you killed so far?

    Can you swim?

    Do you ever actually mirthfully laugh anymore?

    Where do you go for repairs?

    How many questions can I ask before you and everybody else with Star Wars blogs start to hate me?

     
  • At 1:12 pm, Blogger Mercer

    i dont know what to say..i mean...ur like the best villian ive ever played in SWBF2,and suddenly i thought ur the best general EVER! your all i talk about sometimes, and your the only villian i play in mos eisely assault in SWBF2! the first thing that comes to mind when someone says general i think "general greivous! where! WHERE!" i know im a bit crazy, but i cant help it! YOU RULE!

     
  • At 9:47 am, Blogger Unknown

    Tiny lil jawa, get some spelling lessons. I'm not even as bad as you are. General, tell me, what is your best method for killing jedi?

    --Darth Sidious

     
  • At 1:12 pm, Blogger Mercer

    what am i spelling wrong, oh great sidious....sir?

     
  • At 3:08 pm, Blogger Mercer

    if your talking about me spelling general greivous wrong, its quite complicated.

     
  • At 3:20 pm, Blogger Mercer

    there are plenty of ways to spell it, maybe you stuck with one; grevious, greivous,grevoius, and the list goes on.

     
  • At 3:29 pm, Blogger General Grievous

    And the correct way to spell my name is Grievous.

     
  • At 10:38 am, Blogger Mercer

    YES MASTER! i must bow down!

     
  • At 10:55 am, Blogger Mercer

    im sorry..its just..too....unbelivable! your just gonna have to get used to it i guess.....anyways....can i please be ur slave! sure im a bit weird now, but if i get to be ur slave then you get to know me better then i get used to you and then i wont be like this and THEN! please? you dont know how much it'll mean to meee!! i promise i wont so weird like i am now! like i said, if i can be ur slave, i get used to you, you get to know me, and then, i wont be weird! 1 more thing, how much more typing am i gonna do before evreyone gets annoyed?

    ----------------------------
    hoodeedee!(signature)

     
  • At 12:06 pm, Blogger Mercer

    "if you dont tell me where i can bring my bike for repairs ill make sure you dont see this place tomorow." Grievous is totally COOL!

     
  • At 12:30 pm, Blogger Mercer

    "i will force the workers to make droids and kill them and make the droids make droids!" grievous is cool, awsome, awsome, cool, cool again,awsome again, AND funny!

     
  • At 12:31 pm, Blogger Mercer

    DID I MENTION I GO TO YOUR BLOG EVREYDAY????

     
  • At 12:38 pm, Blogger Mercer

    i aslo took and saved a WHOLE BUNCH of pics of ur awsomeness in google images! see them at my blog! www.tinyliljawa.blogspot.com

     
  • At 2:51 pm, Blogger Mercer

    i also did some artwork!

     
  • At 10:47 am, Blogger Mercer

    i got...i got evreything!

     
  • At 1:25 pm, Blogger John

    Hey, Tiny lil Jawa, relax a bit okay? I'm sure the Generel is putting it into consideration about
    this slave thing. And yes you do have some spelling errors. No offense, but a little capatilization never hurt anyone.

     
  • At 1:58 pm, Blogger Mercer

    OK!!

     
  • At 1:59 pm, Blogger Mercer

    alright, ill try to control myself a bit.

     
  • At 2:00 pm, Blogger Mercer

    hey, master john, you got the jedi vs clones mod!

     
  • At 2:04 pm, Blogger Mercer

    master john....you SEIROUSLY need to spell Grievous right when your around me....i dont get very comfortable when my role model(when i grow up) is insulted....or even close to being insulted.

     
  • At 2:05 pm, Blogger Mercer

    hey, Grievous! i got a link to you on my site!(thats the second time i said that(see another comments place.))