Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Unemployment on Coruscant
Seeing as I no longer have a job (I am paid per gig by Noel), and many people do not want to hire an ex convict, I have applied for Coruscant's unemployment plan the boasts a lower level apartment and a plentiful income. The only downside is that it is only for Coruscant residents.

So I had this problem that was easier to solve than first expected. I went for a walk down to the nearest immigration office and filed an application for residency, and the form to say I am an intelligible life form. About 5 minutes after I got back to my ship I received a call from the immigration office.
"Hello Grievous, this is Ton Rak of the Coruscant Immigration Department. I am calling to congratulate you on your successful application for residency; you have been selected to become an instant resident should you remain on Coruscant for the next week. This is in accordance of Sector 11B of the Planet Immigration Act."

So 2 days until I'm a resident and about a week after till I get my apartment.
 
posted by General Grievous at 3:53 pm | Permalink |



6 Comments:


  • At 7:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    Grievous!!1

    I know it is not my place to tell you how to live your life, but if you needed a job why didn't you say something.

    I can get you a job here if you want. Maybe as a security guard or something.

    And as you know, if you work for me you get your own place along with free meals (if you eat dinner in the employees dinning room)

    But do what you want....

     
  • At 10:02 pm, Blogger General Grievous

    Shhhhh... I'm trying to take advantage of this loophole in the Immigration policy. Residency give me the ability to own a shop on Coruscant for some reason. I'm thinking of a lightsaber repair store.

    *cough*

     
  • At 11:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    Well... that sound like a good plan.

    But just to let you know, if it don't work out, my offer still stands.

     
  • At 2:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    I think its a trap, somethin is fishy about the whole scene,

    Light sabre repair shop ! Hmmmm, you know you have to have a front light modulator & alignment rack for those. If you need a loan come & see me .

    Ask for Hutt, Jabafatboy the Hutt.

     
  • At 7:55 am, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator

    Oh man, now they're going to get you for Jury Duty.

     
  • At 4:31 am, Blogger Jango Fett

    A new apartment in Coruscant is expensive. Over 100,000 Credits. This is why me and Boba are living in Kamino.