Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
A hard decision
So, we were on our way to Anison, luggage packed and ready to leave Coruscant when a flight attendant came over and addressed Mael:

"Young sir, you are not allowed to have your Droid on board, kindly ask him to follow me to the cargo hold."
"Excuse me Miss, I am not merely a Droid, I am an officer, and as such I am entitled to sit here."
"So you are willing to pay for two seats?"
"Well, no, these seats are free."
"As I see it there are passes for a Grievous and two Droids."
"What! But the apartment is for an organic being and two droids!"
"And your pass is for you and two droids!"
"But I've brought only one droid; can't I bring Mael in place of the other Droid?"
"I'm sorry but that is not possible, unless one of you is willing to travel in the cargo hold."
I took a look around and saw many of my co-workers looking at me, wondering what I'd do. I sighed.
"Where's the cargo hold?"
"Right this way sir."
"Come on Mael, let's go."

So he travelled in the cargo hold, meditating, while I sat outside the door, waiting for my complimentary dinner to arrive.
 
posted by General Grievous at 9:14 pm | Permalink |



5 Comments:


  • At 2:28 am, Blogger Master Yoda

    The last time on a flight I was, to insist I travel in a kennel box, they tried!

    After the Force-wedgie, willing to listen to reason they were.

     
  • At 2:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    Bunch a whiners

    Hutts gotta buy 3 seats per hutt
    Gets awfull expensive takin the clan ta wookie world.

     
  • At 2:43 pm, Blogger General Grievous

    Good or bad? I just get payed.

     
  • At 2:55 pm, Blogger Mercer

    i aslo took and saved a WHOLE BUNCH of pics of ur awsomeness in google images! see them at my blog! www.tinyliljawa.blogspot.com
    i also did some artwork! please go see!

     
  • At 2:56 pm, Blogger Mercer

    also, as you can see, grievous, i got control of myself! yay! well, maybe not those few seconds...