Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Monday, December 19, 2005
Adjusting to a new life

With my new found time I have decided to explore the activities of ordinary people, the other day I decided to go to the movies to catch the first instalment of “The Chronicles of Naboo: The Gungan, the Droid and the Air Vent" on the big screen.

So, I arrived at the theatre and approached the counter:
"Hello, I'd like a ticket to The Gungan, the Droid and the Air Vent."
"Ok, that'll be 20 Credits."
"What? It costs to see these things?"
"I'm afraid it does."
"But I don't have any money."
"Well then you can't see the movie."
"But I want to see it."
"Then you'll need to find the money for the ticket."

So I went and place my lightsaber holster down on the ground in front of me and began twirling the lightsabers around. Within minutes I had accumulated enough money to buy a ticket - whether this was from the spectacular show or the fear of being hit, I don't know.

Once inside I joined the cue to enter the theatre, however as I joined it people started to leave after peering over their shoulder to see what the murmur was about. Eventually I was the only person in the line, and as such, the only person in the theatre.


Why this happened, I have no idea, but it made for a good movie experience in an otherwise decent movie - a bit to much life in it for my liking.
 
posted by General Grievous at 5:36 pm | Permalink |



6 Comments:


  • At 10:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    I have been wanting to see that movie, I heard it was pretty good.

    But with my busy schudule, and with Jomb completely avoiding me now (I hate seeing movies alone), I won't be seeing it any time soon.

    Ohhhh well.....

     
  • At 2:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    How was the popcorn, didja have any, huh huh huh.

    Hey by the way how did the airvent get a leading roll ?

     
  • At 1:17 pm, Blogger Jango Fett

    Find another theater. Popcorn anyone?

     
  • At 6:19 pm, Blogger Jardena

    Hmm, I haven't seen the ads for that movie yet. Any good previews?

     
  • At 1:52 am, Blogger Jango Fett

    Killing jedi Part 7!

     
  • At 9:23 am, Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi

    Ain't it fun to have a whole theatre to yourself?