Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Defeated by an Army Led by a Drunk

We withdrew from Kamino this morning after days of heavy battle in some major cities on the planet. Our plan was very risky, we deployed the vast majority of our droids and hoped that they would defeat the clones; but there were so many clones, where did they come from? That Rage has something to answer for next time see him.

After fleeing Kamino and ordering the other ships to return to Geonosis I received a transmission from Master Sidious.

"I assured you victory General, why did you run?"
"With all due respect sir, you must have seen wrong, we were utterly defeated."
"I did not see wrong, I am never wrong."
"Well, this time you must have been."
"Meet me at my vacation home on Mustafar tomorrow, General..."


With that the transmission ended, I just hope he doesn't hold be completely responsible for this... it was Dooku's idea in the first place.

 
posted by General Grievous at 5:12 pm | Permalink |



3 Comments:


  • At 3:17 am, Blogger palps

    I have a vacation home on Mustafar? I completely forgot about that!

     
  • At 12:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    Its probably the quality of your driods that is the problem. Have you checked the MADE IN stamp on the bottom of there feet? Cheap Imports Are Killing The Whole System !

     
  • At 1:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey greviuos, ya better check my last post. I found your old high school picture.