Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Relieved of Duty
The meeting went badly, very badly. I arrived at Sidious's vacation home with a hamper of his favourite foods and drinks, which he promptly took from me and locked in a cupboard leaving me wondering why he was acting strangely.

We went into his office and sat down; strangely there were no servants insight.
"Well General, as I said before I am no pleased with your retreat."
"Ye Sir, but it looked like the best thing to do. We were being murdered on the ground and were barely able to hold the skies. I didn't want to lose any more droids."
"That is the problem, droids can be replaced, reputation can't and neither can those clones."
Then there was silence and after a few minutes went passed I broke it.
"What is your reason for calling me here Sir, you've been acting strangely ever since I arrived?"
"Well, it is because I have a grave announcement to, well... announce. It is with deep regret that I am to relieve you of your duties. The title and position of General will now fall upon Count Dooku."
"WHAT! You can't do this, I have a contract! You can't fire me!"
"Grievous, your contract expired yesterday."
"Did it?"
"Yes."
"Well that’s beside the point. How can you think Dooku is better than me?"
"Well it was his idea to attack and he wanted to keep attacking."

Well that was it; I went to pick up my hamper and remembered that he had locked it away, now I know why. Instead I ignited my lightsabers and tore the walls apart as I stormed from his house and went back to the Invisible Hand - which I would keep even if he wanted it back. Now I can get on with doing all the things I've wanted to do.
 
posted by General Grievous at 6:21 pm | Permalink |



10 Comments:


  • At 9:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    So.... What is it that you want to do?

     
  • At 9:51 pm, Blogger General Grievous

    ummmm, well I don't really know, I guess I need to find what I want to do....
    *cough*

     
  • At 10:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    Well ...hope you have fun!

    And don't forget, you can DJ anytime you want at Sky City.

     
  • At 2:36 am, Blogger palps

    Wow...an out of work, evil, droid like...thing... It's gonna be tough to get an interview.

    Don't plan on using me as a reference either. You wouldn't like what I have to say to any potential employers.

     
  • At 7:26 am, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator

    And what's with that lookout tower on the Invisible Hand. That thing is pretty far up there. I mean, couldn't a fighter or someting just fly by it and shoot it?

     
  • At 11:44 am, Blogger Jardena

    Well, you could use your new found free time to redecorate. Do all those ship modifications you've been putting off, like improving the shielding on the sensitive parts, bigger guns, new coat of paint, put in new cabinets in the kitchen.
    And don't worry, your boss will want you back soon enough. I would like to think that you are a rather unique being. There aren't more of you, are there?

     
  • At 3:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    Have you ever thought of.........Stand Up Comedy, I hear that there is an opening.

     
  • At 6:11 pm, Blogger Master Yoda

    Help you apply for food stamps I can.

     
  • At 10:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    Maybe it's time to take the much needed vacation, the one that you always said you were going to take!

     
  • At 7:06 pm, Blogger Jango Fett

    Grievous need a vacation! Sidious is holding him back.