Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Saturday, November 26, 2005
The Youngling Found

If you remember, a while ago Master Sidious gave me an order to train a youngling in the way of the lightsabre. However, I was busy and had no time for him; in fact, I had so little time for him that I locked him in his room to stop him following me. Time wore on and I forgot about him, until today. Just before lunch my ship was hailed by a civilian ship requesting to land to discuss child cruelty.

"This is civilian ship Z0245-A requesting landing clearance and immediate cease to shield generation."
"This is General Grievous, what business brings you to the Invisible hand?"
"We wish to see the youngling under your tutorage General."
"You meant the FSYA student I locked in a room and is probably dead..."
"Pardon, I didn't catch that last part."
"Ahh nothing, come onboard"

I turned to my droids:
"Go to the guest room on the fourth level, five doors along, and get the kid in there."
"Yes sir."

The ambassadors came onboard and met me in the reception lounge.
"Greetings General Grievous, I'm Jake Napda, and this is my colleague Jake Foop. We would like to see the youngling placed in your care some time ago."
"You may, I've sent one of my droids to go fetch him as we speak. Would you like something to drink?"
"Yes please."

I walked off to the bar and pulled out a couple of bottles of spirits and poured them into a couple of glasses, if that didn't put them in a good mood, nothing would. While doing this, a droid came in carrying a skeleton with a few remaining clothes attached.
"Here's the boy, General Grievous."
"That's not him, he was alive last time I saw him.... You did feed him everyday didn't you?"
"I had no such orders."
"Ok, don't mention this to the ambassadors."

I went back to the ambassadors:
"Here you go." [While giving them the drinks]
"So where is the boy, it's been a while since you sent for him?"
"He's probably exploring the ship's air vents or something, you know young kids."

Just at this moment the droid walked into the room carrying the skeleton and brandishing a FSYA t-shirt.
"Sir, do you want me to dispose of the kid and his possessions?"

I quickly turned around and said the only thing I could think of:
"You did not see this, the kid is alright, you will not return!" [While waving my hand in an imitation of the Sith and Jedi]
"We didn't see this, we have to go now, our next appointment is in two days. Good morning General."

Well that was a close one; I hope Master Sidious doesn't hear about it.

 
posted by General Grievous at 7:11 pm | Permalink |



2 Comments:


  • At 8:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    GRIEVOUS how could you kill a poor kid like that...it's ...it's pure evil.

     
  • At 8:18 am, Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi

    No biggie, just replace im with a new kid.