Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Saturday, December 03, 2005
Party at Sky City

Noel, my second employer held a huge opening party for her resort ship, Sky City. Of course I was there in DJ and friend capacity. Unfortunately I'm too drunk at the moment to say much, I'll post back latter, all I can say is that Rage featured in a small brawl over Karaoke.
_______________________________________

The party started with a short speech followed by a night of complete luxury, I was at my position at the turntables before the doors opened, and when they opened the opened and were constantly opening a closing as people came and went.

At about 3 the next morning, and after too many shots of whisky, I walked over to a table near the karaoke machine, where Major Rage and two of his squad were singing their horrid drinking songs and seeing if they could break the reinforced steel table they were sitting at, with their fists.

I grabbed the mic from the Major's hand and started singing a rock rendition of "Killing Jedi."



After the first verse the clones stopped hitting the table and turned to face me, soon after Rage walked up to me and told me to turn the noise down:


"Hey General, turn the noise down buddy, I'm gonna go deaf if you don't."
"Hey Major, this is a club, if you can't handle the jandal, run from it or sumthin."
"Yeah don't insult my friends; I can sing better than you any day, here I'll prove it."

He grabbed the mic and brought up the words to "100 bottles of McDooku's brew" and started singing.

"Hey Major, you call that a song, you can't sing, here take my card, I’ll give you a half price life insurance policy against being killed for bad singing."
"Cheers mate."

At about 5 I retired to my onboard room that Noel
gave me to accommodate me when I'm working. Another two days of partying to go before I get back to Kamino.

 
posted by General Grievous at 11:17 am | Permalink |



3 Comments:


  • At 1:48 pm, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator

    Dude, I bet you can drunk pretty quickly because you don't have a lot of organic parts to metabolize the booze.

     
  • At 8:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey do you like Irish Drinkin Songs ?

    You Know They Start Out

    Oh Ide Ide Ide Ide Ide Ide I.
    I Knew A Guy Named Grievous
    A General He Thought He Was
    Etc. Etc.........

     
  • At 8:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    Grievous,

    I want to thank you for doing a great job of DJing.

    I was actually really impressed that someone with a reputation such as yours, was quit talented in other things other then killing.

    One thing.... keep the singing to a minimum.