Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Oh Bother...
Last night was simply awful. I was awoken by the worst splitting headache conceivable only to find that I had left the oven on and my crumpets were absolutely ruined. I settled down to sleep again to find that I had holes in my pillow, now what on earth could cause that?

In the morning I found out why my linen was being gradually shredded.



"Get back vile demon!"



"You shall not pass!! I say, you shall not pass!!!"



How has this happened? I'll need to cancel tea with Master Sidious again, how unfortunate.


"Hello, Palpatine speaking."
"Good morning old chap!"
"Uhhhh... Dooku stay off the old stuff, you know I'm sensitive about my age."
"Well, I just have to say that I'm felling dreadful, and won't be able to make our morning tea today. I'll send you some tea for you to have."
"No, no, no… you don’t need to go to all that effort for me!"
"But I insist, it will be with you before 10."

All in all, it wasn’t the most spiffing day that I’ve had.

 
posted by General Grievous at 9:27 pm | Permalink |



2 Comments:


  • At 4:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    OH NO!!!

    NOT THE CRUMPETS!!!

    Oh, and sorry your not feeling well either.

    But the crumpets are good.

     
  • At 7:44 am, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator

    When will the insanity end? Surely there's something you can do that would help.