Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Assault on Coruscant - Part 14 (The Lawyer)

My lawyer visited me today in me cell.

Guard: Your Lawyer is here. [Opens the door]
Lawyer: Yes, yes, I am here.
Grievous: Is that you Palps?
Lawyer (loudly): NO I AM NOT SUPREME CHANCELLOR PLAPATINE, HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK OF SUCH A THING! HE'S SO MUCH BETTER LOOKING!
Grievous: I'm sure it's you, Palps.
Palps: Yes it is me; I'm here to get you out of here.
Grievous: May I say that most Lawyers wear suits, not cargo pants and a sweatshirt.
Palps: Ohh, I.... ummm... was trying to look unlike myself... that’s it! I was trying to not look me!
Grievous: Ok... So how are you going to get me out of here?
Palps: Well, I'm just going to walk out of here. Why do you ask?
Grievous: No, how are you going to get ME out of here?
Palps: Ok... here's the plan....

You will be asleep at 6 tomorrow night. The guards change every six hours. When they change we will be outside the window. When we tell you to, you will climb through the window and out to freedom.

Grievous: There are some problems in that plan!
Palps: What! I paid several bandits to come up with that! It's foolproof I tell you! Foolproof!
Grievous: No one is asleep at 6; it is still light at 6.
Palps: O...
Grievous: I'll leave the other problems for you to rethink. Carry out the task at midnight tomorrow.
Palps: So be it! I'll hire another team of smarter thieves and villains and break you out of here tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will be saved; tomorrow I will be sane again.

 
posted by General Grievous at 5:04 pm | Permalink |



1 Comments: