Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Monday, October 10, 2005
Assault on Coruscant - Part 13

This cell is small, dark and cold. It is about three meters squared and contains a metal bed, a toilet, and a basin. There is a window that is shielded and offers a view of the prison yard below. There is a large crack between the window and the floor where a family of spiders are making their home.

This place is driving me crazy!

I have heard a rumour of my escape from the other prisoners at meal times.
Yesterday a guard came into my cell and announced that my lawyer would be coming to see me in 2 days time. I told him that I didn't need a lawyer but he wouldn't listen. I guess it will break the monotony of this place. Maybe I can escape dressed in his clothes? I will just have to wait.

 
posted by General Grievous at 6:43 pm | Permalink |



0 Comments: