Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Friday, October 28, 2005
Behind the Brownies
Urghhh... I had such a headache last night, it kept me awake for most of the night. I really shouldn't eat the produce before I go to sleep.

I walked into my new bathroom and went to splash my face with water. Then I saw...



I saw...



I don't believe what I saw...



Well I suppose I should tell you what I saw...



Well, here it is...



I saw...


"Are you up yet J.J.? The media are here to listen to something you have to say."

Now I remember - I called the media round for an announcement.

"Welcome, members of the Press, stockholders, and angry protesters. Qui Gon doesn't want you to know this but I feel that you should know that the brownie business is about to hit an all time low. This means you should sell your stock in Uncle Jinn and J.J.'s and buy when they hit rock bottom. This is not a ploy to make us money."

"What I told you not to mention that!"

"It had to be said Qui."

After lunch I went and checked our sales of the Brownies.
"WHAT! I don't believe it! I really don't believe it!"

"What is it J.J.? Did you finally start that thing up?"

"Uhh... yeah, I did. But it says we've hit an all time high in Brownie sales, we're even beating McDooku's."

"So, like, this means people like us, and don't want to see us go?"

"I guess it does, I guess it does.
 
posted by General Grievous at 4:51 pm | Permalink |



2 Comments:


  • At 1:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    Duuuudde.

    You are seriously sick.

     
  • At 4:58 am, Blogger Jawa Juice

    Hey...I think that's my old high school picture. Those look like my braces.