Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Monday, October 24, 2005
The Man in the Mirror
Urghhhh.....
Bad night sleep, I had. Need coffee, I do. Talk in these funny sentences, why do I? Look in the mirror I must.













Going there, I am.













Walk too fast, I can not.














Finally, there, I am. A fright, I got.


ARGHHHHHH..... My body, happened to it, what did? That potion, it must have been. See that Doctor, I ought to (In the post below, information, you will find.). As soon as the toilet I find, I will.

Out into the corridor, I walked. Ran into Windu, I did. A strong urge to hurt him, I did.
"Shiny, out of my way, move!"

"Do you, think so?"

"Yes!"

"Thank you Yoda, you haven't given me such a complement since... you haven't ever given me such a complement."

"Get out of the way, will you?"

"But, we have a Council meeting to go to."

"But, see the Doctor, I must."

Dragged to the Council Chambers, by my robes, I was. Sit on a chair, I did. Supposedly, on the wrong chair, I sat. In Kenobi's chair, I was. Even better, I felt.

At lunch time, to see the Doctor, I went. Expect to have a slinging mach, I did not.
"My body, give back!"

"It is for your own good."

"Good, how is it? Angrier, it makes me. Talk like this, I can not, for much longer."

"Too bad, you will be like this for the rest of the day."

"Spend the rest of the day with Windu, you are asking me?"

"Yes."

Back to the Council, I flew. Left my indicator was on for 10 minutes, a fine, I did not deserve! Arrive late, I did. Apparently, tarnished my reputation now is. At least, Yoda's fine and reputation, it is.

Only end, the day did, when Force Wedgies, to all the Jedi, I delivered.

 
posted by General Grievous at 9:17 am | Permalink |



5 Comments:


  • At 4:05 pm, Blogger Master Yoda

    A handsome body you received.

    Oh, and like to thank you for taking care of the daily Force-wedgie, I would.

     
  • At 11:42 am, Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi

    You'll wanna try to avoid gettin' dumped in the garb'ge can.

     
  • At 2:23 am, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator

    Maybe it's just Yoda playing tricks on you. That could be an image of him projected onto the mirror wearing a Sith Inc., Gerneral Grevious Halloween Mask. Or maybe you've got problems. Eh, either or.

     
  • At 3:47 am, Blogger Jawa Juice

    Actually, you look pretty good. Now if you only had your pair of extra arms you could deliver force wedgies twice as fast.

     
  • At 2:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    Uhhhh well you might want to get that checked out.

    You might have litte-tiny-green-guy-osis

    But that's hilarious whats written on the mirror!