Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
"Oh So Pretty"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

My head... my nice lovely shiny head.... it's.... it's....


...


...


...


...


...


...



METAL!!!!!!
My head’s made of metal!!! Did you hear that Coruscant? My head’s made of METAL!!!

[Bang! Bang! Bang!]
"Heard you the first time, we did. Now quite in there, be, or Force Wedgie you, I must!"

I couldn't get to sleep so I went into the Jedi Archives and walked on up to the Karaoke machine... but it wasn't there! I walked up to the chief Archiver Madam Somethingorother; she doesn't really like me and the Karaoke machine.

"Where's the Karaoke machine?"

"We got rid of that horrid contraption!"

"You can't do that? You need a Jedi Master to sign a form for that!"

"Ahhh... you see... we did have a Master sign the form."

"Who signed the form?"

"I believe it was Master Yoda."

Furiously, I stormed up to our living quarters to consult Yoda. Along the way I glanced at my reflections in the windows, longing for my wonderful smooth head.

I found Yoda watching a Holo reel in his room.
"Why did you sign away the Karaoke machine?"

"Bad, that thing was. Hurt me and others, it did."

"But why... [starts crying] why... why... why..."

"Stand listening you sing 'Oh So Pretty' once more, I couldn't. Shut you up, I had to, for my sanity, it was. Plus, a good documentary Holo reel, the archive lady, gave me."

I walked off, still sulking, and went to the dumpsters outside the building. There I found my precious Karaoke machine.

It had been unceremoniously thrown from high up into the dumpster; they didn't even have the decency to carry it down!
 
posted by General Grievous at 6:40 pm | Permalink |



3 Comments: