Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Tagged

Master Sidious ordered me to take part in this "tagging" game.

10 years ago I was:
Happily climbing my way up the military ladder on Kalee
Choosing which suit of armour I would wear at the next parade
Cooking gourmet dishes in my five star apartment

5 years ago I was:
Hunting some Jedi
Cursing the Republic

1 year ago I was:
Hunting some Jedi
Cursing the Republic
Making fun of Yoda

Yesterday I was:
Hunting some Jedi
Cursing the Republic
Making fun of Yoda
Enjoying a party at Palpatine's (details tomorrow)

5 snacks I enjoy the most:
Pizza
Toast
Chocolate
Roast beef
Steamed Scurrier

5 songs I know all the words to:
Killing Jedi ("In the midnight hours we kill more, more, more")
One group of Jedi on the wall (popular travel song)
Sith Deeds (my Sith style remix of Eminem's "Evil Deeds")
The theme song of "So you want to be a Sith Lord"
Where is the death (remix of B.E.P.'s "Where is the Love")

5 ideal places for running away to:
Hoth
Naboo
The Invisible Hand
Coruscant
Noel's Resort Ship

5 items you will never see me wear:
A suit
Military uniform
A hat
Shoes
You will almost never see me wear any clothes at all

5 biggest joys in my life:
Slaying Jedi
Eating Pizza
Torturing Jedi
Making fun of Yoda
Defending myself in Court

3 favourite toys:
My lightsaber
My other lightsabers
My security droid that I left on Survivor: Tatooine

5 tags:
Commando Rage
Yarael Poof
Jawa Juice
Han Solo
redheadwithbedhead

If you want to be tagged by me just ask. I'll add you to the list above.

 
posted by General Grievous at 8:36 pm | Permalink |



5 Comments:


  • At 9:23 am, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator

    Why does a robot want a pizza?

    Why does a God need a starship?

     
  • At 1:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'll post it in comments but can I be tagged?

    Please?

     
  • At 2:04 pm, Blogger General Grievous

    Sure, your tagged! *cough*

     
  • At 3:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    Cool! Oh, anyway,

    *10 years ago I was:
    Just a baby
    Crying to get more juice
    Throwing my rattle at people.
    *5 years ago I was:
    Starting out first grade
    Getting a new dog
    Throwing teddy bears at my sister.
    *1 year ago I was:
    In fith grade
    Meeting my new pen-pal
    Throwing Dog toys at my dog
    *Yesterday I was:
    Beggging you to be tagged
    Throwing basketballs at the hoop.
    *Five snacks I enjoy the most:
    Candy
    Kool-aid
    Oreos
    Sugar
    Juice
    *5 songs I know the words to:
    The Saga Begins (Weird Al Yankovic)
    Another Earthquake (Aaron Carter)
    The days of the week song
    Because you live (Jesse McCartney)
    Happy Birthday
    *5 ideal places to runaway to:
    My house
    My friends house
    Aaron Carter's house
    Jesse McCartney's house
    My Clubhouse
    *5 items you will never see me were
    Since you dont know me do I have to answer this? one is all brown
    *5 biggest joys
    My family
    My friends
    My Livingness
    Star Wars
    Adam(He's a cute dude i know)
    I'll write more later, but i have to go to school.

     
  • At 3:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    OK I'm back (got some free time)


    *3 favorite toys
    My stuffed dogs Chips,Taffy,Shelly,and L.p.
    (I'm sorry but I had to put 4)

    *5 tags:
    You don't know any of these people but if PB and I can start a website I'll post the results there.
    (These are nicknames by the way)
    Peanut Butter
    Cookie
    Cream
    Ambergers
    LeAnn

    And Thank You for tagging me!!!!!!!

    -redheadwithbedhead