Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Assault on Coruscant - Part 12

Yesterday we went into hiding, after our attack on the barracks in the Republic's military base. I was hiding under a bridge, my magnetic feet clinging to the bridge with me dangling upside down underneath. Fourteen hours of my fluids seeping into my brain was all that I could take. I emerged from under the bridge and climbed onto it.

I was standing behind a pair of clones who were evidently on guard to find our group. I slowly tiptoed backwards, trying to get away from them. I have been getting good at moving of metal quietly, I use my repulsorlifts to stop exerting a lot of pressure on the metal. They didn't hear me back away.

However, they most certainly did hear me fall backwards off the bridge and into the garbage cans below.

Clone One: What was that?
Clone Two: Probably a Coruscant citizen walking home after an afternoon at the bar.
Clone One: We should investigate it; t could be General Grievous or one of his followers.
[The Clones walk to the edge of the bridge and peer over the side]
Clone Two: See it's only a drunk droid collapsed in a pile of garbage cans.
[Clone One looks at the issued picture of General Grievous and then stares at the droid on the ground]
Clone One: That is General Grievous!

They climbed down to the level that I was on. I was away, running around one corner after the next.

I should have paid more attention to where I was going! I ran around in a circle and collided with the Clone that was looking for me.

Clone: General Grievous, you are under arrest! You have the right to remain silent! Anything you do say can and will be used against you!
Grievous: I refuse to come with you!
Clone lieutenant: General Grievous, surrender or you will be fired upon!
I looked around. From points along higher walkways, many Clones had their rifles trained on me.
Grievous: Ok, I surrender!

I was taken away and placed in the cell that I'm in now. They say I'll be on trial in a few days from now. I guess I can only wait and read the book "How to Beat the Best"; it's about how to outwit and win against the best lawyers.

 
posted by General Grievous at 6:51 pm | Permalink |



4 Comments:


  • At 8:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    Did they take your lightsabers?

     
  • At 9:29 am, Blogger General Grievous

    Unfortunately, they did *cough*

     
  • At 2:16 am, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator

    If you ever get out of this, perhaps it would be time to retire. Maybe you could join the space circus as a juggling act.

     
  • At 11:28 am, Blogger palps

    I promise that you shall have a fair trial and promptly executed.

    Psst...I'll have you out in an hour or two. Stay away from the windows

    Justice will be served.