Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Assault on Coruscant - Part 2,3,4
Well the last 3 day have been as follows:
  • We were forced to attack harder than before, but we were being beaten back. It seemed that the Republic has had another installment of clones, and their number becoming larger than ours despite 2 new shipments of droids arriving.
  • Yesterday after my morning round of attacking their fighters I had to speed off to Kamino to meet with Noel, who is another organic-machine thing that is a scientist and doctor, about my cough. She said that she would send me a analysis soon.
  • Today, after returning from Kamino our forces were forced to retreat after taking heavy losses. However this did not prevent us landing a squad of elite prototype droids on the planet, lead by me.
We are currently hiding in the lower levels of Coruscant hoping to find some target or Jedi to destroy.
 
posted by General Grievous at 3:51 pm | Permalink |



2 Comments:


  • At 6:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    General I have the results of your medical test done. And if you can, read my last post it should explain everything. I'm still working on some medicine for you to inject. Sorry there is no cure, unless you have surgery.


    Dr.Noel

     
  • At 3:53 am, Blogger Master Yoda

    Grievous,

    Ready for you, my can opener is.