Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Preparing my Presentation

I had this great idea the other day to present to the Council: A lightsabre repair and replacement stall for the Jedi temples. I knew that Anakin went through lightsabers like Windu goes through head wax, so it made perfect sense to have a stall to sell them replacements or repair the "defective" ones that show signs of being dropped in water, lava, or acid.

So I went along to the Council Chambers and spoke with the representative of the show, a Mr Jar Jar Binks.

Me: "You again!"
Jar Jar: "Looken theren itsa the bombad General Grievous! Are yousen here for thisen new show?"
Me: "Now I don't have time to talk to you Jar Jar, I need to sign up for the show before Yoda gets back with his can opener."
Jar Jar: "Okeday thisen the form you needen to fill out, and signen yousa names here... here... and here."

I went over to the desk and started filling out the form:
Name: Grievous
Rank: General
Serial Number:...

Jar Jar: "...mesa moy moy grateful for yousen coming, itsa be-"
Me: "Jar Jar get over here and read the number on the back on my mask."
Jar: "Lessen see here..."

And so I filled out the form and was left to find the most inconspicuous route out of the temple. In a few days I'm due to propose my plans to the council, now to 'find' some impressive data.

 
posted by General Grievous at 3:55 pm | Permalink |



8 Comments:


  • At 10:58 pm, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator

    Couldn't you have just struck him down right there? I don't advocate the senseless slaughter of innocents, but in Jar Jar's case, I can make an exception.

     
  • At 4:20 am, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One

    Maybe you could invent a pretty, but practical cape for Droids to wear. You know, something that will match their color and make them feel a little special. I think the main problem many of the battle droids have is low self esteem. And don’t used your cape as a model, cuz it is stanky.

     
  • At 5:10 am, Blogger Unknown

    Jar-Jar isn't so bad, just misunderstood. *ducks trout*

     
  • At 5:12 am, Blogger Skywalker

    I do go through sabers pretty fast, dont I? Speak of which... where did I leave that thing?

     
  • At 10:42 am, Blogger Mercer

    i...cant...describe how happy i am......from the first letter i read in this post i felt like a jawa that drunk 90 Stamina tanks!


    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!





    if i stretched the page....im sorry....im just happy....so..so happy...so...*sniff*

     
  • At 10:39 am, Blogger Phobia

    I agree.. kill Jar Jar next time please? The idea sounds fantastic.. if you need some help , give me a buzz on my com.. I'm good with mechanics Oh and Ani.. you left your saber in the acid factory..*tosses bag with the leavings* I tired to save it.. but alas poor yorksaber I knew thee well* ducks and runs*

     
  • At 6:27 am, Blogger Tash199

    I'M HAVING A PARTY IN 2 WEEKS! B THERE! NO SMOING! SOME DRINKING! NO DRUNKIES! COME TO MY BLOG AND POST A COMMENT ANYWHERE IF U WANNA COME!

     
  • At 1:32 pm, Blogger Nepharia

    Let's be honest: can you really think of a reason *not* to kill Jar Jar?