Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Sunday, August 28, 2005
Visiting the Doctors
Well after a while te doctors back on Geonosis asked me to come back for a checkup on my coughing, that was when I realised that I wasn't coughing anymore.

Well I went to the doctors and I started coughing again, now this was wierd - do I have an allergy to orgainc lifeforms? Possibly, but all the time I was with Jabba I didn't cough, and Jabba is organic - or is he? The climate on Tatooine is similar to Geonosis, so it can't be that.

Looks like I might to find a better doctor as the Geonoisians have no idea what is wrong.
 
posted by General Grievous at 7:16 am | Permalink |



7 Comments:


  • At 7:38 am, Blogger Unknown

    I thought the cough was a result of Mace crushing your chest? At least that's what happened in the Clone Wars cartoon.

     
  • At 9:02 am, Blogger General Grievous

    Well it was but the doctors on Geonosis fixed that last time I was there *cough*

     
  • At 9:13 am, Blogger palps

    Perhaps it was the dusty innards of Jabba's palace?

     
  • At 1:13 pm, Blogger General Grievous

    Possibly... there was alot of dust and sand in there *cough*

     
  • At 7:38 am, Blogger General Grievous

    either that or a machine *cough*

     
  • At 6:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey you need a good doctor-Right. Well I'm learning to be one, I might not have the technology as the doctors on Geonosis do . But I have ambition and like to take on a good challange.

     
  • At 11:36 am, Blogger General Grievous

    Thanks Noel, if my doctors aren't able to fix my cough then I might come to you *cough*