Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Sunday, August 14, 2005
Meeting the Hutts

After the holiday on Naboo I, very reluctantly flew back to Tatooine, to serve out my 50 hours of community service with the Hutts. *cough* My first impressions of them were “Where are they?” and when a translator droid said that they were right in front of me I exclaimed “What? These giant blobs?” Well it turns out those giant blobs were the Hutts and I was already in trouble with them. *cough*

Well the first spoken words from the Jaba were so confusing that I can’t remember them *cough* but his droid said “The Mighty Jabba says that you are to spend your sentence over ten days by doing five hours of his bidding a day!”

Well after that I was sent away to go and start cleaning the pod race stands and pit at Mos Eisley, this will take me a couple of days of this service. *cough*

 
posted by General Grievous at 7:14 am | Permalink |



1 Comments:


  • At 5:59 am, Blogger Jawa Juice

    oh oh...Doing five hours of Jabba's bidding a day may not exactly be what you think it is.