Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Hydration
Well as I said I'm off on holiday. After careful analysis of possible locations I decided to travel to Naboo and relax on one of the tropical islands there, after all I do have to go back to Tatooine and work with the Hutts, I may as well get as much water now as possible *cough*

J.J. also came along for a day and managed to take this picture of me learning to surf; I think I was doing quite well for a beginer, that was untill J.J. took to his board and started performing all these insane stunts, I swear he had cable attached to him *cough*
 
posted by General Grievous at 8:38 pm | Permalink |



1 Comments:


  • At 3:36 am, Blogger Jawa Juice

    What do you mean? Us Jawas are natural born surfers. We have a proud tradition of taking dried dewback tails, shaping them and putting a thick coating of sarlacc spittle resin on them then taking them deep out in the dune sea where we may wait hours or even days for a huge sand swell. But when one comes, usually due to a gigantic sandworm popping his head up, we all jump on our boards and catch the best sand waves ever. Sometimes we’d jump on each others backs and form little pyramids, or skim the top of the sand wave like radical goofy-footers or even….
    Naw…..you’re right. It’s all done with fishing wire and tape. I got nothing here.