Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Cleaning
Well, my laptop siezed up two days ago so I couldn't post about what has been happening. So here it goes: *cough*
  • Day one I was told what to do on days two and three and show around Jabba's palace and the pod racing stadium *cough*
  • Day two I was dragged from the slave quarters to begin my cleaning of the pits. There was oil and grime everywhere, and this is a place made of sand and I was expected to clean it up. Well that took a while to complete; the overseer tried to make me use a mop to mop the oil up and only gave up when I told him to try to mop it up! And no i did not mention that I'd slay him If he didn't give up. Once that was done I had one minute and then my five hours for that day were done.
  • Day three I was taken back to the pod race stadium and forced to clean the stands, and they were digusting! Galactic Gum everywhere but the garbage obliterator: under the seats, on the seats, on the rails, beneath corpses, under the garbage obliterator, and on the garbage obliterator! It took me a full four hours to get rid of it all. I spent the remaining time laying a fresh layer of carpet for Jaba's private box.
  • Day four, today, I was taken to Jabba and told by his droid that I would be giving him a massage for five hours. Well that wasn't too bad, if a little wierd, so I walked up to the droid and started massaging it only to find that I had to massage Jaba! Disgusting! Well I am very lucky that I can go to sleep and continue doing a repeditive activity so I slept and massaged that lump of goo. I'm so glad I'm part droid.
Tomorrow Jabba and his droid will have something else for me to do, I just have to wonder what it will be.
 
posted by General Grievous at 7:07 am | Permalink |



0 Comments: