Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Friday, August 19, 2005
Entertainment Time
Jabba is getting to be a large pain in the back, quite literally, he decided he wanted to see Tatooine at night and ordered me to carry him around the desert in the middle of the night. He partially made up for that when he summoned me for my service for today:

Well, believe it or not, I am talented in the way of the musical arts, or at least in mixing them. This I found out today as it was by the request of Jabba that I would be the "DJ" at his lunch. I thought that this would not take long, well how long can it take to eat lunch, unfortunately the Hutts have a tradition that when hungry they eat alot, and when not hungry they only eat a little. Well I can tell you that eating alot takes along time for Jabba, over 4 hours it turned out.

So I was stuck remixing music for along time, now I need new finger pads as this set is nearly worn through.
 
posted by General Grievous at 8:51 pm | Permalink |



1 Comments:


  • At 5:24 pm, Blogger General Grievous

    Sure I'll be there.... Just tell me when and where, I'll be sure to slay the party *cough*