Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Onboard the Invisible Hand
Well as we all have laptops to post with on Survivor: Tatooine I though that I could access the cameras on my ship, unfortunatly for me there was nothing happening that shouldn't be and so when i get back I can't slay some droids; I now need to find some way to make the droids malfunction or do something to displease me so I can claim them as expenses from Lord Sidious.
 
posted by General Grievous at 6:05 pm | Permalink |



2 Comments:


  • At 1:09 am, Blogger palps

    General,

    I shall be reviewing your expense reports a little closer from now on. I was wondering what 1.3 million in the 'Miscellaneous' column was.....

     
  • At 1:19 pm, Blogger General Grievous

    Well I don't, but I need an excuse to get Sidious to pay for them *cough*