Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Back On the Ship

Well... after Survivor: Tatooine, and a word from Master Sidious, I arrived back on the Invisible Hand, and slew the welcoming droid that I bought to please Count Dooku. When you land it wheels up to you and says "May I take your coat, [Insert Name Here]", any way I slew it because I could. *cough*

Well it was partly because of the droid and partly that the others has switched themselves off for the majority of the time that I was away and now the ship needs a good clean and oil *cough*, they seemed to have had some sort of party, in the time that they were on, and there were shattered glasses of oil and plates of coal lying around, it was a huge mess.

I didn't even dare enter the bridge so shouted some orders then retired to my study *cough*, slipping on some oil and impaling a nearby droid, it was an accident Lord Sidious, honest.

This has not been a good week. *cough*

 
posted by General Grievous at 6:36 pm | Permalink |



0 Comments: