Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Friday, July 08, 2005
Force Lessons
Well I thought that if Jar Jar Binks can be a Jedi by corespondance then i could be a Sith Lord (or a bit of one) if i asked Darth Tyrannus to teach me. *cough*

Well you know the Sith, he kept everything from me. However he taught me how to cummunicate with the force so that when he dies we can still continue our morning luncheons. While having these lessons a flash of Dooku appeared in my head, it seems like it is Dooku when hes dead but I did not see how soon that is. *cough*


 
posted by General Grievous at 10:15 am | Permalink |



3 Comments:


  • At 8:16 am, Blogger General Grievous

    Well Dooku and I will no doubtedly think of some name thats not too far off Grievous but then again i don't have to use it (Dooku doesn't unless he doesn't want to give away his real name)

     
  • At 9:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    dude in the comics with Quivilan Vos or somthin he wielded a Red lightsaber well at least thats what my Older Bro said wouldn't the
    Jedi Think he turned evil and wouldn't he have to throw it away

     
  • At 5:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    grievous as a sith lord... that would be cool, imagine grievous force choking jedi instead of having to use sabers.