Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Friday, July 15, 2005
Let the Games Begin
Well the competition has started and I am in the Mabbitt tribe along with the following members:


Aayla: possibly a problem as we still haven't settled our argument to my liking
Fluke: he better not try and give me another cough drop
Jar Jar: maybe I can convince him to take out life insurance
Leia: well... I can't think of anything
Obi-Wan: maybe our race will occur some time during the show

Palpatine: ahh good maybe I can ask for a pay increase if I save him a couple of times
Qui-Gon: well he better not offer me any brownies - I’m in enough debt as it is

We were also faced with a question of what we are to take with us:
- we could take our clothes that we were wearing
- a weapon of our choice
- a luxury item

Needless to say my weapon was a lightsaber and my luxury item a security droid armed to the teeth (what use would I have with luxury items anyway)


Well to take all that I could I decided to wear this to for someone to use latter, unfortunately the shirt ripped when put on.

 
posted by General Grievous at 5:02 pm | Permalink |



4 Comments: