Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
My New Ship
Well my new ship just arrived, it's exactly the same as my old ship with a few more guns, brand new droids that are still under warranty, and a coffee machine on the bridge.

Well as my first test of its weaponary capability I targeted my old ship and blew it out of space. *cough*

The Invisible Hand sucked into the gravitational field of some poor planet. *cough*


My second test was to travel to Tatooine for the new Survivor series in as little times as possible, this was a very bad idea as the pilot was just getting used to the controls, or so he said, and nearly flew into some unfortunate planet's moon. We arrived very quickly to say the least and I felt like I had left half of my body galaxies back.

Well it needs to be fine tuned but it sure is better than my last ship. *cough*
 
posted by General Grievous at 10:14 am | Permalink |



4 Comments:


  • At 8:41 am, Blogger General Grievous

    ohhh, yes a name, how about:

    The Invisible Hand Mrk II

    my naming skills aren't that great *cough*

     
  • At 3:00 pm, Blogger Master Yoda

    Already taken the "SS Guppy" was, I guess.

     
  • At 9:15 am, Blogger Jawa Juice

    Dude, you know who you are? You're a shooting star.

     
  • At 5:02 pm, Blogger General Grievous

    why thank you, the seat were comfortable weren't they... *cough* well you should cam and see the new ship.... it's just in orbit above Tatooine *cough*