Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Galaxy Road Trip
Well after the splendid spar with Dooku last time I decided to take him on a tour of the Galaxy, these are some of the sights that we saw: *cough*




















Coruscant:
Well we departed from here secretly (how else would we, we could hardly blast our way in and out again, or could we...).

























The Death Star: *cough*
Well Dooku insisted that if we were to do this I could claim the fuel as a business trip if we stopped here (who am I to not take free fuel).














Naboo:
I thought Dooku might like this place full of beautiful scenery. We missed Senator Amidala by mere seconds as she arrived from her daily shopping.

















Geonosis:
Well we came here because the doctors said to pay them a visit should I ever be in the neighborhood (have i said how good they are). *cough* Despite it not being on the itinery it proved to be a most spectacular view.























Tatooine:
Well Tatooine isn't that bad just hot and sunny, Dooku thought he should get a tan while here *cough* and promptly decided that putting on tanning lotion while on tatooine was not good.
















Hoth:
Well we came here to cool down after the hot climate of Tatooine. I found some natives who were willing to buy my droids off me here for a very reasonable price (with a little persuasion from Dooku) *cough*


















Kamino:
Well another part of the business trip checking up on the clone troopers (I believe Master Yoda was staying in the room next to ours) *cough* Nice place to be really, but the water lodges itself in my lungs.


Well that was our trip through all kinds of weather and 6 fuel stops totaling........ too many credits. Shhh..... don't tell Sidious. *cough*
 
posted by General Grievous at 2:40 pm | Permalink |



2 Comments:


  • At 4:59 pm, Blogger Master Yoda

    Grievous -

    After your master, Dooku, I humiliate, coming after you I am.

    But bring a special secret weapon to use on you I am. Have a chance, you will not.

    Like to see the instrument of your death, would you? Click here you can.

     
  • At 8:17 am, Blogger General Grievous

    ahh well you see I am a fusion of droid and Kaleesh my lungs are encased in my cheast cavity by a pressurized layer of synthflesh so i do indeed have lungs *cough*