Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Droids for Sale!

Well when I got back from my surgery the doctor said to rest for a few days: which I did *cough* only to find that I was locked in my study as the guards thought I was still away and performed a lockdown on my room.

So being unable to post and starving for a week *cough* the doctors decided to call the ship (to ask how I was recovering I suppose) when some useless droids answered the call and were promptly shocked and raced to my room to release me.

Needless to say when I arrived at the bridge with the droids grovelling at my feet I snatched my lightsabers from my desk (the Geonosians wouldn't let me take them, they thought it a health and safety risk) and slew half of them and now the other half are for sale.

Bidding starts at 1000 galactic credits! *cough*

 
posted by General Grievous at 8:33 am | Permalink |



0 Comments: