Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Friday, June 17, 2005
Scrap Metal
THEY DID WHAT????????? *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

Well thats great *cough* *cough* I finally capture Obi Wan's twin and the cleaning droids threw him out *cough* *cough* *cough* I only found out when he walked past me in the street smelling stongly of last night's dinner *cough* *cough* *cough*

This is what seems to have happened *cough* *cough* The cleaning droids saw the meditaing Obi Wan and decided he was dead *cough* *cough* and threw him out with the garbage *cough* *cough* *cough*

Further more the security doors locked me out of my bridge this morning *cough* *cough* Now i need some new Blast Doors for the bridge *cough* *cough* *cough*

Needless to say the cleaning droids are now scrap *cough* *cough* New ones are being built *cough* putting a delay on the doors *cough* I'm now begining to wonder if this is a plot against me by Obi Wan *cough* *cough* *cough*
 
posted by General Grievous at 6:06 pm | Permalink |



1 Comments:


  • At 9:58 am, Blogger Jawa Juice

    So, how are those cleaning droids I sold you a few months ago working out for you?