Access Granted: Welcome General *cough* Grievous
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Access Granted:
Welcome........ *cough* I General Grievous *cough* will probably slay you in your lifetime *cough* *cough* if you happen to be a Jedi *cough* or get in my way so watch out for me. *cough* *cough* *cough* I hope you have a "pleasant" time aboard the Invisible *cough* Hand and don't find our security too uptight. *cough* *cough* If you so much as put one toe, tentacle, *cough* or any mechanical or biological limb *cough* *cough* out of place you better be prepared to die a most gruesome *cough* and probably quick death. *cough* *cough* *cough*
 
posted by General Grievous at 6:59 pm | Permalink |



1 Comments:


  • At 9:59 am, Blogger Unknown

    Hi General Grievous! My name is Michelle I am new,but I don't have a blog quite just yet, but I will create one. Anyway I am your #1 fan. I like the moves you did in Revenge of the Sith when you dueled against Jedi Master Obi-Wan, but it is too bad you got destroyed anyway. I thought you would destroy Obi-Wan myself when I watched the movie.